Canyon Creative Strategist: Joslynn Hupe, Art Director
We betcha didn’t know these interesting facts about Joslynn…
- She marched as a Drum Major in the 1998 Tournament of Roses Parade.
- She actively played the flute for 15 years and still dabbles with it today.
- As a teenager she had two pet rats named Chloe and Galileo.
- She is the proud mother of a 2-year-old daughter.
- She has helped rescue and find homes for over 150 feral cats.
- She was one of 45 artists in the U.S. to design a pin for the Hilary Clinton
- She worked on three restaurant concepts for Carnival Cruise Lines.
- She has been published in several design books and publications.
- She designed the Downtown Las Vegas Arts District 18b logo.
- She’s won many top awards for Canyon Creative.
- She’s an awesome cake decorator.
Joslynn has over 15 years of design, advertising, and project management experience. She believes in an open work environment where ideas are shared and improved upon through discussion with others. Joslynn works directly with clients on all aspects of a project from the beginning to completion.
Joslynn moved from Washington State to Nevada in 2002 and promptly secured a Graphic Design job with Canyon Creative. While in Las Vegas she has volunteered many hours with AIGA, the professional association for design, where she is a former Vice President, Education Chair, and Work Show Director. She was also on the committee to rebrand the Downtown Las Vegas Arts District. She volunteered many design hours with the City of Las Vegas to help brand the Vegas Valley Book Festival for two years in a row. While volunteering, Joslynn realized her passion for event planning and successfully put together several years of design award shows for over 300+ attendees at each show.
Clients Joslynn has designed for include: Carnival Cruise Lines, Wynn Las Vegas, Venetian Hotel and Casino, Caesars Entertainment, Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, Marshall Retail Group, Magician Ben Siedman, Freed’s Bakery, SH Architecture, Southwest Gas, UNLV, NV Energy, Ethel M Chocolates and Sunburst Shutters, to name a few.
Joslynn has a B.F.A in Graphic Design from Western Washington University. She enjoys visiting with friends, traveling, baking, house remodeling, and spending time with her daughter, husband and the rest of her family.